Friday, August 29, 2014

Hyrum Update

Hyrum is growing up so fast, and he is seriously chunky. At his last doctor's appointment he was measuring in the 80th percentile for weight (19 lbs 4 oz at 6 months) and only the 45th percentile for height. That chub's gotta go somewhere, and by somewhere I mean everywhere. It makes him all the more kissable.







He's so inquisitive. Things that are mundane to me interest him, even his spit-up is becoming more fascinating. Hyrum spit up on my black yoga pants, and he was so intrigued that he had to investigate, which resulted in him smearing his spit up all around my pants with his cute chubby hand.


He’s taken to blowing raspberries; sticking his tongue out and making a delightful little “bbllpt!” sound.




He’s become much more mobile, not quite crawling in the traditional sense, but definitely moving. His motions consist of a series of downward dog and child’s pose yoga, planking, and just kind of launching himself forward. It’s pretty inefficient, but he still manages to get where he needs to go.


Or he just cries, and I come help him. I should probably do more to foster his independence. 






2 comments:

  1. So cute! Wow, he is awesome!. Love, love, loved talking today. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him. I love him! And ever since I met him his little personality just makes these pictures soo much cuter.

    ReplyDelete