Monday, November 3, 2014

A Super Halloween!

"No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again. Sometimes I just want it to stay saved! You know, for a little bit? I feel like the maid; I just cleaned up this mess! Can we keep it clean for... for ten minutes!" --Mr. Incredible






Edna: I didn't know the baby's powers so I covered the basics.
Helen: Jack-Jack doesn't have any powers.
Edna: No? Well, he'll look fabulous anyway.





I think Hyrum makes a great Jack-Jack; however, there were some who said he looked just like Mr. Incredible. I'm pretty sure that's a fat comment, but I'm going to let it slide. Either way, Hyrum was incredible...yeah, he's gonna save the world.







Superheroes. They're all around us:)











"What's the 'S' stand for?"
"It stands for... sitter! Yeah, sitter. I was originally going to have the initials for babysitter but then I'd be going around with a big BS and you can understand why I couldn't do that."--Syndrome








"That was totally wicked!" --boy on tricycle

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the additional "behind the scene" photos of this special feature post. We need many Hyrums to save the world, but I think they're coming! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eliza, girrl-------- you are getting skkkiinny.

    ReplyDelete